- Compact unit design based on the idea of space-saving installation
- Incorporates a 32-bit CPU for increased internal processing speed
- Self-Diagnosis function which prevents fastening errors
- Applicable to various types of fieldbus(DeviceNet,Profibus-DP)
- Front-concentrated wiring with due consideration of
- Excellent user interface having high operation ability
- Available to a wide range of fastening methods such as
torque, angle and yield methods
- A variety of tool selection for various applications
- Realize high speed (max.15,000rpm) by means of a newly developed servo motor
- The wide range from 1 N·m to 800 N·m is covered by 10 tool units
- Use of high quality torque transducer with tool ID and built-in preamplifier
- Bent-type, angle head type, etc. are available for various applications
- The high-speed types best fit to robot assembling are included
in the lineup (ENRZ-TU0R5, ENRZ-TU004-S)
Straight Type Offset Type Bent Type
- System configuration based on the single-axis / single-control method.
- The master link connecting up to 31 axes makes possible central control of channel switching and data processing.
Master Control System
- The simple sequence program easily accommodates multi-axis fastening without the need for complicated ladder circuits.
- It accommodates up to 31 channels of I/O data through a serial connection to the PLC, which conserves wiring, reduces labor, and makes it possible to easily incorporate fastening history data the PLC.